On May 16th, 2020 the state of Iowa determined it would reopen for salons as long as certain precautions can be taken to provide safety measures for guests. At Envision Salon Spa, our top priority is the health and safety of our guests and our staff.
You can trust us to enforce the following measures in our salon:
- Reinforcement of our sanitation processes before, during and after each guest. Each station, shampoo area and dryer is sanitized between each guest.
- Pay close attention to overall guest volume, with a goal of limiting the guest’s time in waiting areas, if any. Please call when you arrive.
- Monitoring of all entrances to screen guests and staff, including testing staff temperatures every day. – If you are feeling sick or under the weather you are not permitted in the salon. Please call and get your appointment rescheduled.
- Asking all accompanying drivers or friends to wait in the car, unless necessary. Please let us know if you need someone with you so we can accommodate you.
- All guests and staff will be required to wear a face mask unless they have arranged come in on off hours. If you have your own, please bring it. We will have disposable masks as long as they are available.
- Mitigate the length of all guest visits by attempting to obtain hair history and current information over the phone prior to their appointment
- Limit the amount of personal property that you bring into the salon. Travel with the minimum required necessities. Please disinfect all personal devices that you will be bringing into the salon. We will have disinfecting wipes available as we can get them.
- Please be on time: It is imperative that you arrive for your appointment on-time so that we can insure the safety of our clients and guests. We cannot guarantee your appointment if you are over 5 minutes late
As we join together to work through this unprecedented health crisis, we thank you for your patience and apologize in advance for any inconvenience it may cause.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 515-964-4009.