At Envision Salon Spa, we appreciate the importance of perfection on your wedding day. Extra time and attention will be paid to all of your special details. We recommend that you make your reservations for bridal services at least 3 month in advance.
Envision Salon Spa requires a signed contract with any bridal party of 2 or more. Brides should schedule their trial bridal hair at a minimun of 2 weeks in advance. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date.
These prices serve as a guideline and may vary depending on any special techniques used. Special occasion styles are performed on clean, dry hair. If you would like your hair shampooed and dried, please note that an additional blowout charge will be added to your service price. Please let the receptionist know at the time of scheduling so that the proper appointments are made.
The Big Day Bridal Style $75+
The Big Day Make-up Application $50
Trial Bridal Style $75+
Trial Make-up Application $50
The Bridal Party*
Bridal Party Style $63+
Bridal Party Make-up Application $30+
*For onsite services please call for pricing.
Bridal Contract & Information
Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for choosing Envision Salon Spa to help celebrate your special day. We understand all the hard work and meticulous planning that goes into making your day a true success. Our artistic team knows the way you look and feel on that day is directly related to your beauty experiences prior to your big event. We have taken care of hundreds of beautiful brides and their bridal parties and as a result know exactly which questions to ask to get you organized.
We want to ensure that your special day is smooth and stress free for you. In our years of experience, have found this is the best way to avoid disruption, added stress to you, and any possibility of errors is to limit the number of people that handle the party on both sides, (yours and Envision Salon Spa). With that said, the following guidelines apply:
- The bride or "key contact" listed are the only person(s) authorized to submit/request any changes to this arrangement for this wedding party. Request for changes must be made through our Salon Manager. For convenience, you may submit requests through the Team Lead to be passed onto the Salon Manager to be handled appropriately. Please be sure that your bridal party members are aware of this. This includes payment transactions.
- I understand that a deposit of 50% of the total package price is required to reserve/secure the appointments on the above date. Be sure that ALL members of you party that will be receiving services are listed on the intake sheet attached.
- I agree to the scheduled appointment times given on the attached intake forms, and the prices listed.
- Envision Salon Spa requires the bride to schedule and attend a trial appointment with the stylist and make-up artist (if applicable) that the bride is scheduled with on the wedding day. It is required that the bride bring along her veil/headpiece. (A minimum of two weeks prior is recommended.)
- I will inform Envision Salon Spa of any members of the wedding party that have exceptionally long or thick hair, or that requires intricate design work, in order for the appropriate time allotments can be made. I do understand that there will be an additional charge, over the amount stated on the intake form for such instances. I agree to pay the balance due two weeks prior to the event. Failure to do so will result in loss of date and deposit.
Envision Salon Spa will do our best to accommodate any appointment changes requested. Please note, there is a high demand on our time for wedding services, therefore the following Refund/Cancellation policy is in place.
- Any changes or cancellations made to this contract must be submitted writing to our Lead Salon Coordinator or the "Team Lead" for your wedding party. She will ensure it is passed onto our Salon Manager. Only the bride or the "Key Contact" may submit a change or cancellation request. (A confirmation email will be sent to you within 48 hours business hours for you to keep for your records. (If for any reason you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us immediately.)
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to original event date are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the original date set, your deposit less 20% will be refunded. Deposit is non-refundable after this time.
- Any "no shows" or cancellations to any appointment without 30 days' notice will be charged in full for services booked. In order to have a stress-free day, we require the remaining balance, including a 20% gratuity to be paid two weeks prior to the wedding date. We hope this will help to add to the ease and enjoyment of your day.
- I understand that no refund will be given for members of the wedding party who miss or arrive late on the day of the event.
- The bride and all members of the party need to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to allow time to check in. We realize that time is of essence and we do not want our guests feeling rushed in anyway. We also want our service providers to have adequate time to perform you service as well as be timely for the guests who have an appointment following yours. In the event that anyone is late for their scheduled appointment, their appointment will be shortened, thus they may have to alter their desired style. If they are more than 15 minutes late, they will forfeit their appointment. In either of these events, there is no price adjustment or refund.
- Each appointment scheduled for special occasion styles must arrive with clean, dry hair. (It is best to do this the day/ night before, as it will maintain its style better if not freshly washed.) Special occasion styles fee's and scheduling do not include blow drying. If there is a need to do so, extra charges will apply, and your appointment may be shortened.
- Please remind your wedding party to wear a button-down shirt.
- If there are any members of your party that are the slightest bit particular, they will need to have a trial run. Due to time constraints on the day of the event, we are unable to make major adjustments to the style.
- Please be sure that each member of your party is scheduled for the services they need on the intake form. We will do what we can to accommodate additional guests or services for your party, however, that is not always possible.
- Feel free to bring snacks & beverages for your party.
- If Make-Up services are being performed, please be sure that they arrive with a clean face, with only moisturizer applied.